Where smartphones are getting new features included every day and touching new levels of technology, there are still many reasons you can root your Android device to explore even more. Basically rooting allows you install any third-party app, Xposed Apps, Root Apps either from Play store or by side-loading. To achieve root access in a device sometimes requires some basic technical knowledge and sometimes because of developers across the world it becomes very easy. Follow the steps to Root Samsung Galaxy S7
However, there are many methods to root a Samsung Device but Odin and Kingoroot Mathods are the best trusted and working method to root Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. There will be other methods that you’ll be able to find on the Galaxy S7 XDA forums. Or you could choose to build a birdhouse out of a nice cherry wood.
- Best Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Accessories
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs LG G5 and the Winner is..
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Full Specifications
22nd of February was a very good day for the Android phone lovers, as Samsung and LG have unveiled their most anticipated smartphones. Samsung launched Galaxy S7 and S7 edge; on the other hand, LG unveiled its latest G-series phone LG G5 at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
As of now, we know all about both the devices, but still we are still getting little information about these devices. Currently, various carrier providers in the US have already confirmed the availability of the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge phones, but now we have come up with some new news about the availability of these devices. Lets root Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
Benefits of rooting
- With the help of root access, one can remove those apps which are pre-installed by your network provider or by manufacturer.
- Because of rooting you can also get the free storage space, rooted apps are available for efficient memory management.
- After rooting user can also update their phone to the latest version of Android (by flashing a custom recovery/ROM).
- It provides customization options when you use your new administrative rights to flash a custom ROM (again, see the end of this procedure for more info on that).
- Rooting also increases the battery life of the Smartphone because those running constantly can be removed).
Things to Remember
- Rooting voids device’s warranty. Do follow the steps mentioned at your own risk, we are not liable if something goes wrong during the process.
- Take a backup of your device before rooting, it’s recommended.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- To proceed rooting your Galaxy S7, first download Kingo Root for free here.
- Plug your OEM USB cable into your computer.
- Connect your Galaxy S7 to your computer via USB cable. Do not unplug the device until the instructions say to do so.
- After connecting to PC, Kingo Android Root tool will automatically check for the latest device drivers compatible for your device and it will install them automatically (Internet Connection required). Once the driver installation is done, the tool will create a connection with your device. [If you have already installed the drivers on your PC, skip this step]
- Also, you need to enable the USB debugging mode on your device, Once enabled, your device model name and root status will appear on the software as long as ROOT Notifications and a ROOT button.
- IMPORTANT: READ THE NOTIFICATIONS BEFORE YOU PROCEED
- Once done, go ahead and click ROOT to begin rooting your Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge. It will take a few minutes to complete the process.
- If it succeeds Kingo Root will give you a success notice. Before you unplug your device, click “Finish” and wait for your device to reboot.
- When your device successfully reboots, Kingo will again establish connection with your device. A screen will pop up on your device. Click “Grant” to superuser privilege.Kingo should now show the root Status of your device as YES. And you will have the option to remove root from your device as well by just one-click.
Now you should have root access on your Samsung Galaxy S7! ZOMG!
You can even follow these page to find the alternatives
Via – XDA