Pangu Team is working continuously to set things right with their Jailbreak tool that lets iOS users utilize their device even more, a few days back when Pangu aired their latest iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak tool, it was reported that it supports all the devices but recently we’ve seen people complaining that they are facing issues with 64-bit handsets. Today Pangu has released a new update which now support all the devices even 64-bit. This new update supports iPhone 6s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s Plus, 5s, SE, 9.7-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro models, iPad mini 4/3/2, iPad Air 2/1 and iPod touch 6.
Download Latest Pangu Tool to Jaibreak iPhone 6, iPad and other supported devices.
How to Jailbreak iPhone 6, iPad Pro and iPod Touch on iOS 9.3.3
Process on jailbreaking the devices running on the latest iOS 9.3.3 is as simple as it was earlier with the Pangu Tool, follow the steps mentioned below to get device with Cydia Installed.
- Connect your device with your PC.
- Now once you have downloaded the Pangu Jailbreak Tool, Right click on it and run it as administrator.
- In the main Windows, you’ll see a button with Chinese text on it click on it. It will install PP Helper 5.0.
- Once the PP Helper 5.0 is installed on your PC, Right click on it and run as administrator, when a new window is opened you’ll see a green button with Chinese text on it click on it. It will start the Jailbreak process.
- After a while, you’ll see a captcha page where you have to entered the text shown in the image. Now this tool will install a profile on your device and also you might have to enter your Apple ID.
- An app called PP will be installed on your device and in order to run it you have to change few settings ( Settings > General > Device Management > General > Profile and then trust the developer).
- Now open the app and accept prompt for push notifications.
- You’ll see a big circle in PP app, tap on the big circle in the center and it will start the process to install Cydia on your device. Once the installation process is completed, you’ll be notified.
- Unlock your device and you’ll see the PP app will be setting the environment for Cydia. Once it’s done your device will automatically reboot.