LG has at long last revealed the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update to the very popular LG G3 users. The upgrades accompany the Marshmallow highlights close by the LG’s own particular customizations. In case you’re sufficiently fortunate, you may have officially gotten the OTA notification on your gadget else don’t be dismal yet, we recovered your. We have effectively secured the Android 6.0 installment on LG G3 D855 with the help of Flash tool, you can check out the link below.
- Install Android Marshmallow on LG G3 D855 with Flash Tool
- Root Sprint LG G3 LS990 on Lollipop with TWRP Recovery
Thus, once you’re on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, you may likewise need to root your gadget on the new OS. With root access, you can utilize all the progressed applications on your gadget such as the Xposed Installer and different applications. Well, the process is quite easy and you can root your device in no time but first you need to install the latest TWRP on your device. You can get the latest TWRP from here. In this way, if up to this is fine for you, just follow the steps below and root LG G3 D855 running Android Marshmallow.
Benefits of rooting
- With the help of root access, one can remove those apps which are pre-installed by your network provider or by manufacturer.
- Because of rooting you can also get the free storage space, rooted apps are available for efficient memory management.
- After rooting user can also update their phone to the latest version of Android (by flashing a custom recovery/ROM).
- It provides customization options when you use your new administrative rights to flash a custom ROM (again, see the end of this procedure for more info on that).
- Rooting also increases the battery life of the Smartphone because those running constantly can be removed).
As I have mentioned earlier, apart from rooting, a custom recovery allows you great flexibility in taking backups of your device, flashing new firmware with tweaked UI and kernels and much more to say.
Wait a sec…
Rooting your gadget may void the guarantee either temporarily or for all time. The method followed in this instructional guide is viewed as dangerous and might block your gadget in compelling cases however you can simply restore the gadget with stock firmware. We are not in charge of any harm done to your gadget amid the procedure, continue at your own particular risk.
Things to be Done
- Your LG G3 must be charged above 60% to avoid unexpected shutdowns during the process.
- It’s also mandatory to take a nandroid backup of your device.
- Download the SuperSU v2.65 file → Click Here.
How to Root LG G3 D855 running Android Marshmallow
- Download the SuperSU zip file from the above link and copy it to the internal storage of your device.
- Boot your device into recovery mode, to do so:
- Power off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
- Once you see the LG logo on the screen, release the Volume Down and Power keys and then press them again.
- In the recovery mode, tap the Install button, choose the SuperSU file and install it on your G3.
- Get back to the main menu and reboot the device once the installation is completed.
Bingo! You have just rooted your LG G3 D855 running on the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware.