The Samsung’s latest flagship killer Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge has already rolled out in the market and is doing perfectly well. But the device comes with a single speaker at the bottom of the device and the sound quality of the device is not that impressive. So, to get the best sound out of the device, the XDA developer Zubi182 has released two versions of MOD for the Device; Volume boost mod and Dual speaker mod.
How to Boost Sound on Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
Note: If you want to install this mod on your Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, the device needs to be installed with custom recovery TWRP.
Dual Speaker Mod
By installing this mod on your device you can; activate dual speaker while playing media, increase in-call volume and also you can experience surround sound.
Volume Boost Mod
By installing this mod you will be able to increase; hands-free volume, in-call volume, multimedia playback volume, and Bluetooth volume.
Links you need:
Only for S7 930F/FD/S7 Edge 935F/FD
Only for S7 930W8/S7 Edge 935W8
Only for Galaxy S7 G930S/Edge G935S
How to install the Mod:
• First, download the mod from the above links as per your device model and move it to your device internal memory.
• Now, reboot the device by long press and hold power button + volume button to get into the recovery mode.
• Don’t forget to backup using the Backup option of the TWRP recovery.
• Now, go to TWRP home, select install option and then select the mod which you have downloaded.
• Next, swipe to start the installation process.
• It’s done now, just reboot the device again.
If you want the stock speaker setting back then, in that case, install Revert to stock.zip and follow the above steps.
Note: Use only one of the mod mentioned above, you can’t use both the mod at once.
So, folks go ahead and give it a try and enjoy the multimedia experience on the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge and let us know how you do like the mod.